“Accelerate Digital Transformation for Your Business”
Today most businesses use off the shelf package solutions for the vast majority of their IT needs and in most cases it is the easiest and most cost efficient approach however if your requirements are unusual or you have an existing system in place it isn’t always so easy.
OPUSINGTECH’s Development solutions empower organizations to achieve greater levels of control over their ever-changing environment.
It is critical to note that IT development not depends on a single technology or component but a framework of disciplines for information management across the enterprise. It is important to have this framework to guide the development and implementation of an enterprise IT development program.
The scope, extent and scale of the IT development components vary across organizations due to the varying requirements, size, means and experience of the organizations. While all these components must be considered when developing an IT Development program, not all will require the same degree of emphasis for every organization.
OPUSINGTECH’s proven framework and process represents a very effective way to structure and manage an IT Development program.
• Data Governance – Data Governance is the exercise and enforcement of authority over the management of data assets and the performance of information management functions. The data governance function controls how all other information management functions are performed. Data governance is at the heart of effectively managing the enterprise data resource.
• Data Stewardship – Data Stewardship is the enterprise role that ensures organizational information and metadata meet high levels of quality, accuracy, format and value criteria; ensuring that information is properly defined and understood (standardized) across the enterprise.
• Information Architecture – Information Architecture is the function of defining and using master blueprints for semantic and physical integration of enterprise data assets (e.g., enterprise data model, enterprise data flows). These master blueprints provide a clear definition of how the data is structured, collected, shared, maintained, and stored from both the IT and business community perspectives.
• Metadata Management – Metadata is the data context that explains the definition, control, usage and treatment of data content within a system, application or environment throughout the enterprise. Metadata management enables other EIM components in the framework and provides the characteristics to measure information quality. Metadata is the fabric that interconnects all of the other components of EIM and promotes the enterprise use of information management tools and techniques.
• Information Quality Management – Information Quality Management is the function for defining data quality metrics, analyzing and profiling data quality, certifying and auditing data quality service levels, cleansing data proactively and re-actively, identifying data quality requirements and ensuring source system requirements are met.
• Reference & Master Data Management – This functional component controls the capture, storage, synchronization and usage of the core business entities of the enterprise. Master data (i.e., reference data) provides the context for transaction data and business intelligence. Master data consolidates disparate data between heterogeneous data sources. Master data management ensures the quality and use of controlled reference data values and their business meaning (i.e., metadata).
• Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence – A Data Warehouse is a system designed for archiving and analyzing an organization’s historical data, such as sales, salaries, or other information from day-to-day operations. This functional component is responsible for establishing, controlling and supporting the data needed for analysis, data integration, information delivery, as well as supporting the usage and tools.
• Information Security Management – Information Security ensures privacy and control of data by establishing, implementing, administering and auditing policies, rules and procedures (e.g., role and row level security) within the enterprise.
• Structured Data Management – This functional component is responsible for managing physical structured data resources, including:
o Development Life-cycle Services – designing physical databases, defining SOA data services, maintaining production, development and test environments, controlling configurations and change, creating test data, validating data requirements, migrating and converting data
o Data Life-cycle Services – external data acquisition, backup and recovery, performance monitoring and tuning, storage management, archive management
o Data Infrastructure Services – data technology installation, administration and support
• Unstructured Data Management – This functional component covers a broad range of related disciplines (conceptual and physical), including management of documents, reports, images, forms, records, email, spreadsheets, web pages, XML documents, geospatial data and the collective knowledge of the enterprise.
OPUSINGTECH will help you to achieve your business goals and operation to identify areas where innovations in information technology can be a utilized appropriately. We operate synergistically in digital transformation and offer our services in following areas:
Web Development: OPUSINGTECH’s web development team provides development support for a wide variety of websites ranging from static web pages to complex content management systems and applications. Incorporating stringent standards, we build powerful, easy-to-use sites and applications that are customized to requirements.
Mobile App Development: At OPUSINGTECH, you get more than access to top coders; you get access to a team that understands multiple aspects of mobile development including user-experience, design, performance, and security.
Big Data Analytics: At OPUSINGTECH, we can help by employing new techniques and latest business intelligence tools to collect and analyze large amounts of customer interaction data from various communication channels.
We use platforms, which are capable of producing quicker, impactful, and user-friendly reports that contain interactive charts and graphs showing analyst’s findings.
Cloud Computing – Opus helps customer in choosing the best cloud technologies and deploying all types of cloud platforms to drive cost savings, flexibility, security and compliance for mission‑critical applications.
Initiate > Develop Business Architecture > Application Architecture > Data Architecture > Develop Infrastructure Architecture > Plan Transition > Implementation > Architecture Change
6,989 total views, 8 views today